ABOUT CGH DEPARTMENT OF OTOLARYNGOLOGY'S LOGO
- The logo of Changi General Hospital’s Department of Otolaryngology embodies the ethos and spirit of the Department.
- The Asian paintbrush and scalpel crossing behind an open book represents the endless pursuit of knowledge and surgical excellence.
- The serpent is a universal symbol of healing in medicine.
- The bust of a male lying above reflects on the Otolaryngologist’s area of specialty: the Head and Neck.
- The crest ribbon is imprinted with the core values a doctor within the department must never be without: Wisdom, integrity and compassion when practicing medicine, and collegiality and teamwork when dealing with peers.